31st August 2012, 10:32 PM
Posts: n/a

How can I do MSc in electronics from Deen Dayal University after completing B.Tech from electronics and communication branch

i have completed my b.tech from electronics and communication branch ,what can i do the m.sc in electronics from deen dayal university gorakhpur??????????????

Related Questions:
  1. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  2. Which is a better college for Petrolium Engineering : Pandit Deen Dayal University or UPES Dehradun?
  3. How to do PG in Automotive Electronics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  4. ME in electronics and communication engineering after msc electronics
  5. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  6. What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication
  7. Am I eligible to write CDS entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Com from Deen Dayal Upadhayay University, Gorakhpur
  8. How can I become an electrical and electronics engineering?
  9. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  11. List of universities in Germany for MSc after completing electronics and communication?
  12. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  13. Is there any exam in Aviation field as an engineering after doing B.Tech in electronics and communication branch
  14. How can I become a Pilot in Air Force? I have completing diploma in electronics communication branch
  15. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%? -- [New]
  16. Syllabus for electronics and communication branch for Power Grid Corporation test?
  17. Which universities allow Ph.D in electronics after completing MSc in Electronics with 74%?
  18. How to get CDC after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
13th March 2017, 04:20 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 2,344
Default Re: How can I do MSc in electronics from Deen Dayal University after completing B.Tech from electronics and communication branch

You are eligible to apply for M.Sc (Electronics) to deen dayal university after completion of your B.E. (EC).

M.Sc (Electronics) Eligibility
- You must have passed B.Sc with Physics, Electronics or Computer Science as one of the subject with at least 55% or B.E. in EC or ET with at least 50% from a recognized university.
- You are also required to get minimum score in entrance exam for admission.

Application Procedure
- Visit the official site : www.ddugorakhpuruniversity.in
- Register online yourself.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- You will receive DU number as payment is done. You can fill the application form after 24 hours of payment.
- Log In & Fill the correct details such as Personal Details, Educational Details, Contact Details etc. in application form.
- Submit the application & Print it for your future reference.

Entrance Exam Pattern
- Total Questions : 150
- Total Marks : 450
- Each question will carry 3 marks & No negative marking for any wrong answer.

Application Important Dates
- Online Application Starts From : April, 2017
- Last Date to Submit Application : May, 2017
- Entrance Exam : May/June, 2017
- Merit List to be Published : June, 2017
- Counseling Begins : June/July, 2017

Job Types After M.Sc (Electronics)
- Purchase Manager
- Maintenance Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Exports Manager
- Sales Trainer & Sales Manager
- Development Manager
- Trainee Technician
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: