5th February 2018, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

M.Sc in Physics can be done after B.Tech in Electronic and Communications?

I have completed B.Tech in Electronic and communications engineering. Am I eligible for M.Sc Physics? Please, do let me know the details as soon as possible.

5th February 2018, 09:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Sc in Physics can be done after B.Tech in Electronic and Communications?

Yes, you can pursue M.Sc in Physics after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication course. Generally the basic educational qualification varies from institute to institute. Hence, minimum educational qualification required for doing this M.Sc in Physics course is as follows.

<> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects with minimum 55% marks.

<> You may appear in JAM Entrance Examination for getting admission into this M.Sc in Physics course.

<> Basically there is no certain age criteria required in order to appear in JAM Entrance Examination.

<> Hence, As you are done with Bachelor's Degree you are certainly eligible to apply for doing this course. There are many colleges that are offering this M.Sc in Physics course in India.
6th February 2018, 03:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Sc in Physics can be done after B.Tech in Electronic and Communications?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible for M.Sc in Physics after the completion of B.Tech course in Electronics and Communication, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree with Physics as a subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks in the relevant examination can definitely apply for the M.Sc degree course in Physics.
25th September 2022, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I do m.sc. from dbrau agra after complete the B.tech in electronics and communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?