1st December 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Is M.Sc from Vinayak Mission University approved and valid?

I passed my M.Sc (chemistry) from Vinayaka Mission university 2011-13. My registration no. is 203053110995. Is my certificate is all correct. How to get the verification certificate. Can you please provide me the details on the same. Awaiting for the response. My email id is. [email protected].

1st December 2017, 08:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is M.Sc from Vinayak Mission University approved and valid?

Vinayaka Mission University is UGC recognized and a degree from there is definitely not invalid. Just make sure that you have got the qualification through regular classes, if it is a regular degree.

You can even check the UGC website for list of fake universities in India. There is no issue with the university, which you have mentioned.
1st December 2017, 10:30 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, M.Sc from Vinayak Mission University is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC). The courses and degrees completed from this university are also approved by UGC and are totally valid.

But, the university is not approved by AICTE. As you have completed M.Sc Chemistry from this university, so it is approved and also valid.
2nd December 2017, 07:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the M.Sc. degree certificate obtained from Vinayakudi Mission University is valid. The Vinayakudi Mission University has affiliations from University Grants Commission, MHRD, DEC and National Assessment and Accreditation Council. Since, the Vinayakudi Mission University is a recognised university, your M.Sc. degree certificate is valid to apply for government jobs and for pursuing higher studies.
7th September 2021, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

I completed Ma education 2015 -2017.is valid or not in westbegal
16th October 2021, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Pls tel me the process how to get my original/ provision certificate of M. Sc. From university. My mail id amreshrp@ gmail.cim
28th November 2021, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed msc physics in 2010 to 2012 by distance mode. . Is it valid for govt job in India?
7th January 2022, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Study centers for distance education of VMU in Uttar Pradesh are valid or invalid in 2010 to 2012.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?