28th February 2018, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

M.Tech streams available in National Institute of Technology, Puducherry for Civil Engineer?

Hello sir, I am Civil Engineering student and want to know which are the streams available for M.Tech in National Institute of Technology, Puducherry?

13th March 2018, 08:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Tech streams available in National Institute of Technology, Puducherry for Civil Engineer?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the only stream that is offered for Civil Engineering candidates is "Structural Engineering".

>> M.E in Structural Engineering course is offered by National Institute of Technology, Puducherry for Civil Engineering candidates.

>> Areas of Interests - Structural Engineering

>> Email ID: [email protected]

Click here for Details

Click here for Contact Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?