25th October 2021, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Which master degree can I do after completing 3 years diploma engineering in IT?

Master degree after 3years engg. Diploma from IT Which master degree can I do after completing 3 years diploma engineering in IT?

29th October 2021, 07:24 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which master degree can I do after completing 3 years diploma engineering in IT?

You are not eligible to get admission in master degree course.

After diploma course, you have to pursue and complete the bachelor degree course to get admission in master degree.
30th October 2021, 11:04 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which master degree can I do after completing 3 years diploma engineering in IT?

On the basis of Diploma in Information Technology (IT) degree course, you are not eligible for pursuing any Master degree course as to pursue any Master degree course, the basic education required is simply a graduation degree and 3 years Diploma in Engineering degree course is not equivalent to any graduation degree course.

So, to pursue a master degree course, you will be required to pursue a graduation degree at first.
31st October 2021, 11:27 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

If you want to do a master's degree then you need to complete your bachelor's degree in the relevant field in which you want to do your master's. The diploma course is not considered a degree course that is the reason you cannot apply for a Master's degree. You can apply for a job after your diploma and can do your graduation and post-graduation through distance education.
31st October 2021, 04:01 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

On the basis of Diploma in Engineering in Information technology course, you are not eligible for pursuing any Master degree course as the minimum education required to pursue a Master degree course is a graduation degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university but diploma in engineering degree course is not equivalent to a graduation degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?