15th December 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Future after completing Master of Software Engineering degree?

Sir / Madam i just want to know about my future after completing my
"Master of Software " degree.....So experts can throw some light over it.

14th February 2014, 12:04 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Future after completing Master of Software Engineering degree?

You should be ready for the placements right in your last year of completion as there will be companies coming in to pick the freshers. So, the first important thing you need to do is to be ready for the placements.

There will be many companies like Wipro, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Accenture etc.. use to come for the placements and they conduct three important rounds for selection which are,

-> Aptitude written test.

-> Technical Interview.

-> Personal Interview.

So, start the preparation for these rounds to make sure that you will get through the process and get the job in first attempt itself because once you come out of the college it will be pretty difficult to find and get the job.

Work hard in your course to score well in the semester exam and meanwhile just prepare for the placements then for sure you will end up with good job when you come out from the college after completing the Masters in Software Engineering.

Attached some of the preparation materials for the placements. Just go through it during your preparation.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 146 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 236 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?