21st November 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Master in Library Science is available at JNU? Qualification required for admission?

I want to do master in library science from JNU,
is this course available in university & what is qualification for it tell me that as well.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Ph.d in Library Science after securing 60% in Master of Library Science?
  2. Queries Regarding JNU admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam with economics
  6. Master of Library and Information Science course of C.M.J. University is a recognized course or not?
  7. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Public Library System And Services Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Mathematics in JNU? Syllabus for the Entrance Exam and the required qualification to get admission for this course?
  9. What is the best option after BSc? I have completed BSc statistics
  10. Which is the best PhD college in uhs,Karnataka? I'm B.Sc graduate of aphu with OGPA of 8.5 and interested in entomology and breeding
  11. Can I do Library Science through distance education?
  12. Procedure to get admission for M.Phil in Library Science? List of Universities offering this course in Distance Learning?
  13. Can i become TGT or PGT computer science?
  14. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Fundamentals of Information Communication Technologies Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Eligibility criteria for ISRO examination and what are the current vacancies?
  16. Can I do M.Ed correspondence from MDU Rohtak?
  17. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Informatics and Scientometrics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Research Methodology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
31st December 2014, 11:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Master in Library Science is available at JNU? Qualification required for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do master in library science from JNU,
is this course available in university & what is qualification for it tell me that as well.
JNU university does not offer Master degree in Library Science. I have attached a file, which contained a list of courses offered by JNU. However, you can apply for some other universities which offers a Master in Library Science. There are so many universities in Delhi which offers a Master of Library Science program. Here, I am listing few Master in Library Science universities in Delhi.

JNU University Contact Info - http://www.jnu.ac.in/ContactUs.htm

Master in Library Science Eligibility Criteria:

-Bachelor's degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible.
-Students need to secure at least 50% marks at graduation level.

Master in Library Science Colleges in Delhi:

Aarti Institute of Professional Studies
306, Pankaj Plaza, Plot no.-1, Central Market
Central Market, Sec-6 Dwarka

Ahimsa Women's Polytechnic, New Delhi
Acharya Sushil Ashram, Shankar Road
Contact No : 011 - 28744790, 28743681, 64507465
Contact Email : [email protected]

Infonet Computer Education
C-211, Baba Gang Nath Market, 1st floor
(Opp. Community Center), Munirka
New Delhi
Contact No: 09818713543, 09873649137
Contact Email :[email protected]
Attached Files
File Type: doc Course Details in JNU University.doc(532.0 KB, 107 views)
26th June 2015, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Master in Library Science is available at JNU? Qualification required for admission?

Is there any age limit for undertaking a B.lib or M.lib degree from any indian university ? I am 47 yrs of age but wish to study these courses. Pl. guide.
19th May 2020, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Is b. Lib course available in JNU....?
So If is available so u can say who'es the last date for registration...
15th September 2020, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

l want to b.lib admission in jnu.avilable hostel in jnu or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?