15th December 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Master's program without AICTE approval will create problem to do Lectureship?

Hello,

I want to join MS in VLSI and ES offered by JNTUH & SEER . But that course is not having AICTE/UGC approval. Will that create any problem in future? I want to do lectureship after my master's . Will the colleges accept my degree? Please help me.

11th August 2014, 07:48 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Master's program without AICTE approval will create problem to do Lectureship?

DOING MASTERS PROGRAM WITHOUT AICTE/UGC APPROVAL:

Yes, it will cause problem for you in future if you want to take up Lectureship program after your Masters degree. Maybe if you apply in some of the private colleges they will accept but the colleges which comes under NET (National Eligibility Test) will not allow you take up the Lectureship course if you have not completed your Masters degree with above 55% and UGC approved.

I have attached the detailed eligibility criteria of NET exam in this post for your reference.

So, it's better to find out the colleges which have AICTE/UGC approval which will help you in the long run!
Attached Files
File Type: docx NET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA.docx(12.4 KB, 96 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?