6th May 2020, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

MBA(Agriculture) is possible after BSc(Horticulture Science)?

I am doing BSc in Horticulture Science right now. I have a doubt that if I can do an MBA program in Agriculture after my Bachelor Degree. I want to do an MBA course and get to know that Agriculture specialization is available. Is that possible for me?

10th May 2020, 09:33 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: MBA(Agriculture) is possible after BSc(Horticulture Science)?

Yes, you can appear for the MBA entrance exam after pursuing B.Sc Horticulture Science.

MBA stands for Master in Business Administration . One needs to take up MBA entrance examinations to get admissions into the top management institute. Some of the entrance exams to join MBA course are CAT,MAT,XAT,SNAP,IBSAT, etc.
10th May 2020, 06:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA(Agriculture) is possible after BSc(Horticulture Science)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing BSc in Horticulture Science right now. I have a doubt that if I can do an MBA program in Agriculture after my Bachelor Degree. I want to do an MBA course and get to know that Agriculture specialization is available. Is that possible for me?
Yes, it is possible to do MBA in Agriculture after B.Sc in Horticulture Science. The candidate who completed their Graduation in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply. Candidate should studied Agriculture or allied farming as the main subject.
13th May 2020, 08:30 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: MBA(Agriculture) is possible after BSc(Horticulture Science)?

There is MBA program name MBA in Agribusiness.
Criteria is:
1.A valid score from CAT/MAT and exams will be a prerequisite for that.
2.Graduation with agriculture or allied farming as the main subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?