14th September 2010, 11:44 AM
pujitha rao

What's the eligibility criterion for getting admission in B.Tech(Correspondence)?

im a diploma student in electrical and electronics enginneering. i want to know wat is the eligibility for btech correspondence

8th February 2012, 09:46 PM
prince222

Default Re: What's the eligibility criterion for getting admission in B.Tech(Correspondence)?

FOR corresponding b.tech u have got the required eligibility i.e u have done the diploma .THE universities providing corresponding b.tech: JAWAHARLAL TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY (have to clear entrance exam and must be working under the jurisdiction of university) / THAPPER UNIVERSITY(but must have 3 years of experience in ur domain) / RAJASTHAN VIDYAPEETH UNIVERSITY
8th February 2012, 09:49 PM
prince222

Default Re: What's the eligibility criterion for getting admission in B.Tech(Correspondence)?

FOR corresponding b.tech u have got the required eligibility i.e u have done the diploma .THE universities providing corresponding b.tech: JAWAHARLAL TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY (have to clear entrance exam and must be working under the jurisdiction of university) / THAPPER UNIVERSITY(but must have 3 years of experience in ur domain) / RAJASTHAN VIDYAPEETH UNIVERSITY
9th February 2012, 10:29 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What's the eligibility criterion for getting admission in B.Tech(Correspondence)?

Hi Dear

For admission in b.tech criteria:-

*Candidate pass 12th science or pass diploma
then the candidate eligible for admission in b.tech in any branch in correspondence course.

College are:-

9th February 2012, 11:48 AM
lav11

hello friend,
Since you are diploma in relative branch through distance education so,for the admission you have to need some 2-3yr wok experience in you branch related field. than after you can try for the b.tech. many more university are offering courses for this like :

Thappar university
JNTU
VTU

Gud luck..
9th February 2012, 01:39 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
To get admission in B.tech course all you need is , you have to complete the 12th class or any diploma course under a recognized central or state education board..

As you have done the diploma course then you are surely eligible for the B.tech course in correspondence..

So, don't worry , just apply for it..
As you want to do B.tech course in correspondence manner , then no need to qualify in entrance exams like- AIEEE/IIT-JEE etc..

Go for it..
All the best..
26th July 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

when application form of btec correspondence is held?
25th August 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

i have done diploma in ece and my passed out is 2010. nw i want to do btech in correspondence. where i have to apply for this and wht entrance exams i should appear?
27th July 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to get seat in manipal university after doing diploma in electronics in nttf banglore with 60%............... plz reply with full details
24th June 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma Industrial Electronics.now should i apply for B tech...or B.E. please reply.
20th May 2019, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

I am studying diploma mechanical I completed 3 years but I have one failed one subject what can I do next
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?