6th May 2020, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Post Graduation in English after Graduation in History?

Respected Sir, I am a final year student of BA History. After my Graduation, I want to do Post Graduation in English. I have to know if it is possible for me to do Post Graduation in English. Please let me know immediately.

10th May 2020, 09:38 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Thumbs down Re: Is it possible to do Post Graduation in English after Graduation in History?

Yes, you can, but it depends on the rules of the college/university you are applying.

For example JNU takes in students from any background but BHU does not, if you want admission in M.A. in BHU you will have to have studied, that subject in your graduation.
13th May 2020, 08:34 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: Is it possible to do Post Graduation in English after Graduation in History?

Yes, you can, but it depends on the rules of the colleges you are applying to.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?