27th January 2015, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

MBA college in Lucknow under 2 lakhs with hostel

sir my name is deepshikha and i comleate B A. now i want to do MBA from lucknow under 2 lakh with hostel . and i want to know which is good college for me and please send me the college name and all faslites .

Related Questions:
  1. List of MBA colleges with hostel facility and fee structure in Lucknow?
  2. Annual college and hostel fee for MBBS in Lucknow? Which bank generally provides Education Loan?
  3. How to get admission in private college for MBBS? Fee structure and hostel fee in Uttar Pradesh Lucknow
  4. How to do MBA from any top institutes after doing B.Com from Lucknow Christian Degree College?
  5. Tuition fee and hostel fee for MBBS in Uttar Pradesh Lucknow?
  6. Newly added ESIC scheme of fee waiver for SC student will cover whole fee or will I have to pay something?
  7. Best colleges in Lucknow for B.Com except Lucknow Christian College? How good is National PG college or Lucknow University for B.Com?
  8. Total number of government seats available in U.P.T.U? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Best government and private colleges in which I could get according to my UPTU MBA rank of 2319 GN, 716 GL and 126 GLBC? Which government college of lucknow could I get? Any chance for admission in institute of engineering and technology of Lucknow?
  10. How to do MBA in Bangalore?
  11. Best colleges for B.Com in Lucknow except Lucknow Christian College? What about National PG college or Lucknow?
  12. Which are the best colleges for B.Com in Lucknow?
  13. How may I get details about admission in girls college along with it's Hostel facility? B.com Hons in DU is preferred
  14. How is BLDE medical college in Bijapur?
  15. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in private and government colleges of Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Hwo to go for further studies in India after pursuing B.Tech final year
  17. Is Indian Institute of Pharmaceutical management(IIPM) lucknow recognized college?
  18. What are the job opportunities after passing 12th and while doing agricultural engineering?
6th February 2015, 11:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA college in Lucknow under 2 lakhs with hostel

You can apply for admission in following colleges in Lucknow

1. Global School Of Service Management, Tc 57 Shalimar Tower, Gomati Nagar, Gomati Nagar, Lucknow, Phone: 0522 477 4127

2. Resources Learning Centre, 5th Floor, New Janpath Complex, 9a Ashok Marg, 9a Ashok Marg, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 092687 10032

3. UEI Global, TC-57 V, Shalimar Tower,, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 075037 31101

4. ISBM, 1st Floor, Chintel House, Station Road, Husainganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 0522 302 0810

5. Distance Education Lucknow, 6/681, Near Punjab National Bank, Vikas Nagar
Sector 6, Vikas Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 0522 296 1132

6. IICT Business School Lucknow, 5/28, Vikas nagar, Sector 5, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 094150 13870
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?