26th August 2013, 02:36 PM
Shafeeq1234

Hwo to go for further studies in India after pursuing B.Tech final year

I'm persuing my B-tech final year in the department of ECE and I would like to go for further studies in India.What should I take next and also say about its fee structure as well as my stipend?

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  2. What is the B.Tech percentage required for high studies in German?
  3. Will I get able to join Customs after pursuing B.Tech final year?
  4. hi im amanulla a btech student
  5. Which further studies are best for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of Masters in Mass Communication having 4 years of experience in Media as Freelancer and done Internships in NDTV and Live India?
  6. Can I write CGP exam while pursuing B.Tech final year?
  7. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
  8. Am I interested to do internship while pursuing final year B.Tech in CSE branch
  9. How to build my Resume being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  10. Best courses to do being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in IT?
  11. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  12. What extra course should I do for getting a advantage over others? I am pursuing B.Tech(final year) with IT stream
  13. Higher studies options after mechanical engineering btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do MCA or MS after passing B>Tech final year in computer science?
  15. Am I eligible for GME course while pursuing B.Tech final year in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to concentrate on studies and to get Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of Engineering?
  17. Is it right time for me to start preparation for Civils being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  18. How to do B.Tech after pursuing diploma in civil engineering?
6th September 2013, 05:17 PM
sanjeev92

Default Re: Hwo to go for further studies in India after pursuing B.Tech final year

dear friend,,
you can give exam of gate for doing mtech from iits,,
also you can join any private college for doing MBA,,the fee structure of MBA is near about 1.50 lakhs,,this the tution fee in generally in private colleges,,
=)
but fee in university like amity university the fee tution fee will be near about 2.50 lakhs,,
if u want to do pgdm from iim then you have to give CAT(common aptitude test) exam,,
good luck,,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?