21st November 2014, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Annual college and hostel fee for MBBS in Lucknow? Which bank generally provides Education Loan?

I am looking for pvt college admission for mbbs need to know the fee and hostel fee in uttar pradesh lucknow and also which banks in lucknow generally provides education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Tuition fee and hostel fee for MBBS in Uttar Pradesh Lucknow?
  2. How to get admission in private college for MBBS? Fee structure and hostel fee in Uttar Pradesh Lucknow
  3. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  4. Annual fee of MS Ramiah College Bangalore for MBBS student?
  5. Annual Hostel and College Fee of MS Ramiah College Bangalore for Medical Student?
  6. Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges?
  7. List of MBA colleges with hostel facility and fee structure in Lucknow?
  8. Managing all the fees of MBBS course by getting education loan from nationalised or private banks?
  9. If the total expense if more then 4 Lacs will bank education loan cover the whole expense?
  10. What is the 4 years fee structure for B.Tech EEE? Will bank pay even hostel fee?
  11. What is the total fee for MCA in SRM college, Chennai? How much loan can I get from bank?
  12. Fee structure for B.Tech at KIIT? How much education loan can I get for each expense?
  13. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of the MBBS colleges with fee structure and course duration? Will I get scholarship and Loan?
  15. Will I be able to repay my loan after MBBS?
  16. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in COMEDK? How to manage the fees by taking bank loan?
  17. What is the annual fee for B.Tech with hostel fee in LPU?
  18. Annual fee structure with hostel charges in Jolly Grant Medical College, Dehradun? Scholarship to study?
13th March 2023, 05:40 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Annual college and hostel fee for MBBS in Lucknow? Which bank generally provides Education Loan?

The annual college and hostel fee for MBBS in private colleges in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh can vary depending on the college. However, on average, the annual fee for MBBS can range from Rs. 7-15 lakhs, and the hostel fee can range from Rs. 60,000-1 lakh per year.

As for education loans, most of the major banks in Lucknow offer education loans for higher studies. Some of the popular banks that provide education loans in Lucknow include State Bank of India, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Punjab National Bank, Bank of Baroda, and Axis Bank, among others. However, the specific terms and conditions, interest rates, and loan amount may differ from bank to bank. You can visit the websites of these banks or visit their branches to know more about their education loan offerings and eligibility criteria.

It is important to note that education loans usually cover only the tuition fees and other academic expenses. Hostel fees, living expenses, and other miscellaneous expenses are generally not covered by education loans. Therefore, you may have to arrange for additional funding sources to cover these expenses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?