1st February 2017, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Is ME programme offered by Anna university approved by AICTE?

Sir, let me know the part time M.E programme conducted in Anna University, regional centre, Coimbatore is approved by AICTE? Any recognition/approval document is available?

Related Questions:
3rd February 2017, 01:12 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is ME programme offered by Anna university approved by AICTE?

Anna University is a well reputed university of the country and offers many courses to the students.

It has given the world many scholars and is one of the prominent universities of the country.

All, the courses offered by the university, including the Masters of Engineering (ME) are approved and recognized by the AICTE. There is no doubt in that.

If one still doubts, it can be checked on the website of the AICTE under the list of the approved courses by the AICTE.
3rd February 2017, 06:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is ME programme offered by Anna university approved by AICTE?

If you are pursuing a M.E degree from a recognized university in regular mode, then surely it will be approved by AICTE. If you are doing it in distance mode, then only there might be any issues.

AICTE doesn't approve distance mode engineering degree. Therefore, if you are doing a distance mode ME degree, then only there is a chance of AICTE non approval.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?