20th February 2023, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Part time MBA Admission process for Mechanical engineer?

I am BE MECHANICAL engineer doing job. I have to take admission for part time MBA in Operations, please tell me detail admission process for the same

21st February 2023, 02:00 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Part time MBA Admission process for Mechanical engineer?

The admission process for part-time MBA in Operations may vary depending on the institute you choose to apply to. However, here are some general steps that you may need to follow:
  • Research and select the institutes that offer part-time MBA programs in Operations.
  • Check the eligibility criteria of the institute you wish to apply to. Generally, a minimum of 50% marks in graduation and some work experience is required.
  • Take any required entrance exams. Many institutes accept scores of exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, etc. However, some institutes may also have their own entrance exams.
  • Apply to the institute through their official website. You may need to provide your personal details, academic information, work experience, and entrance exam scores.
  • Pay the application fee.
  • Attend the selection process, which may include a written test, group discussion, and personal interview.
  • If you are selected, you will receive an admission offer from the institute.

As for the study materials and fee structure, you can obtain that information from the institute you choose to apply to. You can check their official website or contact them directly for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?