5th October 2011, 12:29 AM

Will this be a good choice of doing MBA in Finance after completion of BCA?

i already done bca 2010 so next what should i do mba or mca but i want to do the mba in finance what is the opinon plz help me out

5th October 2011, 06:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will this be a good choice of doing MBA in Finance after completion of BCA?

After completion of BCA, the next logical step will be to do MCA. MBA finance can also be done as the eligibility for MBA finance is graduation from any field. One’s field of study will be deviated if one does MBA finance after BCA. The profile on completion of the course will be finance oriented. You find opportunities in banks, mutual fund houses, finance departments of organization etc.
7th June 2012, 07:59 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will this be a good choice of doing MBA in Finance after completion of BCA?

i think it is not a good choice of doing MBA in finance after BCA because you done BCA which is bachelor of computer applications.then after you should do MCA i.e. master of computer applications because your base is strong in computers but you can do MBA in finance but it is not a better option for you after BCA.
28th January 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

i have deon bca and mba in finance and financial services i wish to do financial modeling course what is its scope.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?