25th December 2017, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better, MSc biotech or MSc microbiology from job point of view?

I'm a student of B.Sc biotech. I am a bit confused regarding my masters. I am not interested for research or Ph.D but I want to opt for jobs in private or govt. Sector after MSc. I need to know which one is better in India MSc biotech or MSc microbiology on the basis of job?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  2. Information about MSc Biotech entrance exam?
  3. How to get a government job after MSc? I have completed BSc Biotech
  4. Which one is better in terms of job scope - M.Sc. Biotech or M.Sc. Medical Biotech?
  5. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  7. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  8. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
  10. Which is a better option for me after BSc Biotech between MBA and MSc?
  11. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
  12. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  13. What are the job opportunities for MSc biotech students?
  14. Which courses can I pursue after pursuing BSc Hons Microbiology from Delhi University? Will coaching from MSc Biotech cover other entrances like MSc Microbiology and MSc Genetics?
  15. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity?
  16. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  17. How to work in Agricultural government job after completing MSc Biotech?
  18. What is the best career options after MSc Biotech?
26th December 2017, 09:18 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is better, MSc biotech or MSc microbiology from job point of view?

If you interested in jobs, then both the streams will help you to get a better job in both private and government sectors. Both of them have great career prospects with huge salary options. So, you can choose any one of the above stream which you feel is interesting for you and you can perform well. This will help you to cope up with the subjects better and score well in the examination.
26th December 2017, 11:27 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is better, MSc biotech or MSc microbiology from job point of view?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a student of B.Sc biotech. I am a bit confused regarding my masters. I am not interested for research or Ph.D but I want to opt for jobs in private or govt. Sector after MSc. I need to know which one is better in India MSc biotech or MSc microbiology on the basis of job?

Candidates can study MSc Biotechnology course which has very good job opportunities. Candidates after completion of BSc Biotechnology, can pursue MSc Biotechnology course. The scope for the biotechnology is higher compared to the microbiology course. Candidates after completion of MSc Biotechnology can work as Medical Coders, Research Associate, Quality Control Officer, Lab Technician, Medical Representative, Teacher, Research Scientist, etc. Candidates can work in various BPOs, Laboratories, Pharmaceutical companies, Schools and Colleges, Chemical Manufacturing companies, Research Labs etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?