17th January 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better in terms of job scope - M.Sc. Biotech or M.Sc. Medical Biotech?

Sir ,

My name is anju sharma and i have done bsc mlt and now i want to go for msc degree course. But i am confused which is better for me - msc biotech or msc medical biotech in terms of job scope. Please give me the required information.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  2. Which is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Medical Biotechnology?
  3. Information about MSc Biotech entrance exam?
  4. What should I do after completing 12th medical? Which course will be better for BSc Biotech with MSc or B.Tech Biotech with M.Tech?
  5. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  6. What is the best career options after MSc Biotech?
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
  8. What kind of job should I try after completing BSc Biotech, MSc Biotech, M.Tech in Biotech and Ph.D in the field of cancer?
  9. What are the job opportunities for MSc biotech students?
  10. How to take admission in MSc Biotech after passing B.E Biotech?
  11. How to work in Agricultural government job after completing MSc Biotech?
  12. Which course is better for Biotech, MSc or B.Tech? How can I get admission in reputed colleges without entrance exam?
  13. After B.Tech Biotech is it better to take MSc Biotech? What are the job opportunities? In which posts can i get the job after MSc Biotech in Kerala?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech and the syllabus for the entrance in MSc Biotech?
  15. Can I apply for Biotech or MSc after pursuing BSc Medical Imaging Technology?
  16. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  17. Job opportunities after M.Sc. Biotech? Which course is better between Medical Biotech and General Biotech?
  18. Future options for life science students? -- [Most Discussed]
14th March 2016, 05:50 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which one is better in terms of job scope - M.Sc. Biotech or M.Sc. Medical Biotech?

M.Sc in Biotech is better for you than M.Sc in Medical Biotech as it is best for you to go for the course of M.Sc in Biotech as the more number of jobs are available in M.Sc in Biotech.
You need to make sure that you have good in depth knowledge to get the best jobs available.
In terms of jobs it is best for you to study the course of M.Sc in Biotech as the number of job opportunities available to you is more than M.Sc in Medical Biotech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?