25th July 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Which is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Medical Biotechnology?

sr my name is anju sharma nd i have done bsc mlt nd now i want to go for msc .but i am confused which is better for me msc biotech or msc medical biotech plz tell me scope of these

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  2. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  3. Which is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Medical Biotechnology? -- [New]
  4. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  5. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  6. Other courses after company secretary course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  8. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  9. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  10. What is the difference between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Integrated Biotechnology?
  11. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  12. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  13. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  14. What type of jobs are available after studying MSc Biotechnology?
  15. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  16. Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  17. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology?
  18. Which is the best government college in Rajasthan offering MSc in Biotechnology
30th September 2015, 12:02 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Medical Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sr my name is anju sharma nd i have done bsc mlt nd now i want to go for msc .but i am confused which is better for me msc biotech or msc medical biotech plz tell me scope of these
There is good career options available for both the M.Sc in Biotechnology course and M.Sc in Medical biology. M.Sc in biotechnology degree holders can pursue their doctoral degrees in Biotechnology, Bioinformatics. Also they can study Post M.D. Certification in Biotechnology. There are quite a few options available in the field of medical Biotechnology.

If you are more interested in the research field then you must appear for the CSIR or JRF exam. if your ambition is want to become a scientist you can choose from the various areas like being a medical scientist or a biological scientist. Biological scientists focus more on plants, animals and living organisms. And hence option is your both the stream have greater scope after complete. To make a bright in future, you should complete your master's degree with good knowledge and good mark.
4th December 2016, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc in forensic science with the combination of biotech and chemistry but i am interested in doing Msc medical biotechnology...and i want to know the difference between Msc medical biotechnology and Mtech medical biotechnology....so please help me out with this
20th September 2020, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

What type job I will get after completing MSc with medical biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?