20th February 2023, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

MBA admission process, fee structure ans study materials

Sir, I want to do Correspondence MBA Operations Management course through mumbai university. As I'm serving in Army. Please give me information about admission process, fee structure and study materials.

Thank you!!!

21st February 2023, 01:59 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: MBA admission process, fee structure ans study materials

Admission Process: You can visit the Institute of Distance and Open Learning (IDOL) section of the Mumbai University website to find information on the admission process for the Correspondence MBA Operations Management course. Typically, you will need to fill out an online application form and pay the application fee. You will also need to submit the required documents, such as proof of educational qualification and work experience.

Fee Structure: The fee structure for the Correspondence MBA Operations Management course can vary depending on the academic year and other factors. You can check the IDOL section of the Mumbai University website to find the current fee structure.

Study Materials: The university provides study materials to the students. You can access these materials on the university's website or through other modes of delivery, such as postal mail or e-mail. You can also get in touch with the university's distance education department for more information on study materials.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?