1st September 2019, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study part time MBA for Diploma Mechanical Engineer with 3 years of working experience?

Hi friends, I have completed 3 years Diploma course of Mechanical Engineering and I am having 3 years of working experience as well. I want to do part time MBA course. So, is it possible for me to study part time MBA?

4th September 2019, 04:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study part time MBA for Diploma Mechanical Engineer with 3 years of working experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I have completed 3 years Diploma course of Mechanical Engineering and I am having 3 years of working experience as well. I want to do part time MBA course. So, is it possible for me to study part time MBA?

It is not possible to study MBA after completion of the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. The minimum eligibility to study the MBA course is a Graduation with at least 50% marks from a recognized university or college. Therefore, you are not eligible to study the MBA course after completion of the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 3 years of work experience. You have to complete the BE or BTech or any other bachelor’s degree course for the admission to study Master of Business Administration (MBA).
7th September 2019, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study part time MBA for Diploma Mechanical Engineer with 3 years of working experience?

What is the benefits of diploma in mechanical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?