3rd December 2010, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding entrance exam and future prospective of BA in Mass Communication & Journalism?

Sir,
I want to join in B. A. in Mass Communication & Journalism and want to know something.

1)Is there any entrance exam for the course?
2)When the form giving will start for the session?
3) when will be the entrance exam n from when the classes will commence?
4) what's the fees structure and syllabus?
5) Is Hostel facility avaliable?
6) what about the Placements?
7) Could you please send me Entrance Q.P. of last 5 years?

I will be highly grateful to you. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  3. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  4. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  6. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When is the entrance exam conducted for the Masters in Mass communication and journalism?
  8. Detailed information and benefits of studying Master's in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course?
  9. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation? -- [New]
  10. Detailed information and list of universities which offer PG Diploma in Media Relations course for B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) graduate?
  11. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  12. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  13. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  15. Which entrance exam to answer to study Journalism and Mass communication? Date of sale of forms?
  16. How to do Journalism, Mass Communication or Architecture after completing 12th?
  17. Can I study Master of Journalism & Mass Communication after completion of B.Com?
  18. Can I apply for M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication being a diploma holder?
17th February 2012, 08:35 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Details regarding entrance exam and future prospective of BA in Mass Communication & Journalism?

Yes ,Some reputed institution take entrance exam while some other institutions have different selection process

like they can select students on the basis of interview.

Entrance Examination Pattern

English - 25 questions
General awareness - - 25 questions
Reasoning- 25 questions
Media aptitude- 25 questions

2)When the form giving will start for the session

Notification Date - APRIL

4) what's the fees structure and syllabus

It could be around from 10000/- to 50000/- per annum.

yes

Placement opportunities are good but a lot is depend on the students personal skills.
22nd November 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default regarding entrance exam and future prospective of BA in Mass Communication & Journalism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to join in B. A. in Mass Communication & Journalism and want to know something.

2)When the form giving will start for the session?
3) when will be the entrance exam n from when the classes will commence?
4) what's the fees structure and syllabus?
7) Could you please send me Entrance Q.P. of last 5 years?

I will be highly grateful to you. Thanking you.
plz call me 9717458976-balwant singh
13th June 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding entrance exam and future prospective of BA in Mass Communication & Journalism?

Is there any entrance exam for persuing Bachelor's degree in journalism and mass communication from gujarat university...When is the Form distribution...Pz reply Fast
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?