23rd January 2022, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for LLB admission in DU?

I did my Graduation from KMC Delhi University, but unfortunately I got just 48.75%. For this reason I could not sit for the LL.B entrance exam. Then I did my Post-Graduation (Political Science) from Annamalai University and scored around 60%, so I hope I am eligible to sit for the entrance now.

24th January 2022, 06:50 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for LLB admission in DU?

Yes you are eligible for LLB admission.
The candidate must have completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University or institute. As there is no percentage of marks criteria in graduation, you are eligible to apply for MAT for admission to MBA course.
24th January 2022, 07:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Given below are the qualifications and age limits required for DU LLB 2022 exam:-

General category candidates must have a minimum of 50% marks in their graduation degree.

For SC/ ST category, they must score 40% marks in their qualifying degree.

For OBC, PWD and CW category, a minimum score of 45% is required in the qualifying degree.

For general and OBC, candidates must possess a graduate or postgraduate degree from the University of Delhi or any other Indian or foreign university recognised as equivalent by the University of Delhi.

Candidates having a PG degree or appearing in the final year PG degree examination can also apply for the DU LLB entrance exam.

There is no age bar to appear in the exam as per the order of the Supreme Court of India.
24th January 2022, 09:32 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

For LLB admission in DU,you must have a graduation degree with minimum 50%marks for General Category and for SC/ST 40%marks.

And also you have to appear in the entrance exam called NTA(National Testing Agency).
26th January 2022, 12:55 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

LLB is three year undergraduate course. You are eligible to appear for the DUET conducted for admission in LLB course.

Candidates passed bachelor or master degree with minimum 50% aggregate are eligible to appear in the examination there is no upper age limit to get admission in the course.

So, you can appear for the examination and after qualifying in the examination eligible to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?