7th November 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?

Hello
Daughter of my niece has passed bachelor of commerce in India in first class with distinction in all subjects. Would like to study in USA for MS in economics. Does she have yo write Toefl andGREfor admission. Willshegetfinancialaid for her studies. What should betheminimum score requiredintoefl and gre

Related Questions:
  1. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  2. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  3. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  4. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  5. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
  6. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL and GRE to study M.Arch in USA?
  8. Information about USA student Visa? Is GRE required for Ph.D or is TOEFL valid in USA
  9. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study in US for government serviceman having completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  10. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  11. Is GRE/TOEFL required to study Ph.D in USA?
  12. Is TOEFL and GRE both required for doing MS in USA?
  13. In which course am I eligible to take admission in abroad after doing 2 years B.Tech in Electrical Technology?
  14. Procedure of applying for MS in United States? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  16. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  17. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  18. For which courses can I apply for GRE and TOEFL in USA?
9th November 2014, 06:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?

Yes, she needs to appear in GRE and TOEFL exams for getting admission in MS courses in at US Universities. Most of the US Universities asks GRE and TOEFL score to provide admissions. So, to get admission in US universities appearing for both GRE and TOEFL examinations are mandatory. She can also get scholarship for her studies if she applies for colleges/universities offering scholarships to candidates before specified last date. Candidates can get admission in US universities by qualifying GRE and TOEFL examinations. And to get admission in top US universities, you need to score good marks in GRE and TOEFL examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?