24th October 2010, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

In which course am I eligible to take admission in abroad after doing 2 years B.Tech in Electrical Technology?

i m saleem 4rm pakistan
i have done 2 years b.tech (pass) in electrical technology
now in which course i m eligible to take admission in abroad or which programe is suitable for me

12th April 2011, 09:41 PM
dava

Default Re: In which course am I eligible to take admission in abroad after doing 2 years B.Tech in Electrical Technology?

You can get admission in many colleges abroad , which offer Ms in electrical . Hence you have said that you have completed your B.tech , you can apply for Masters in your subject .

http://www.university-list.net/uk/rank/univ-10026.htm visit for more info .
30th August 2011, 11:46 PM
dibya89

Default Re: In which course am I eligible to take admission in abroad after doing 2 years B.Tech in Electrical Technology?

Yes you can do MASTER programme in aboard. But you should take the decision in which you want to do masters and in which country you want to do.

If you wish to do MBA then you should give GMAT and TOEFL or IELETS.

If you wish to do MS+Phd or MS then you should do GRE and TOEFL or IELETS.

If you wish to do in USA then you must give GRE or GMAT (For according subject) and TOEFL.

If you wish to do from Europe then you must give TOEFL and IELETS.(IELETS is preferable)

In USA scholarship scope is high than Europe.

So try any one .
29th October 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my btech(2011)batch in eee with 65% and 2backlogs am i eligible for m.s, please guide me
2nd February 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

i hv completed MBBS..wat options after giving toefl do i hv abroad in us or uk?
10th June 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

what should be do after doing D.A.E with 72 percentage marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?