5th August 2012, 06:24 PM
SHARMISHTHA18

Information about USA student Visa? Is GRE required for Ph.D or is TOEFL valid in USA

I want to information about usa student visa
gre is require for phd or only toefl is valid in usa and subject is computer science

Related Questions:
  1. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  2. Is GRE/TOEFL required to study Ph.D in USA?
  3. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL? -- [New]
  4. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  5. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  6. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  7. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  8. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do Ph.D in Micro Economics in USA without TOEFL and GRE
  10. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in top university of USA?
  11. In which course am I eligible to take admission in abroad after doing 2 years B.Tech in Electrical Technology?
  12. Is TOEFL and GRE both required for doing MS in USA?
  13. What are the exams that I need to write to study in Abroad? Best choice to do MS?
  14. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  15. Whether to take GRE or TOEFL for pursuing PhD in US?
  16. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA?
  17. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA with scholarship? PhD from Abroad is valid in India?
  18. Is TOEFL and GRE, both required to do MS in USA?
14th April 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about USA student Visa? Is GRE required for Ph.D or is TOEFL valid in USA

I have completed my masters in engineerin . How can i get admiision in PHD program in US without GRE/ToEFL
9th May 2014, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Information about USA student Visa? Is GRE required for Ph.D or is TOEFL valid in USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my masters in engineerin . How can i get admiision in PHD program in US without GRE/ToEFL
i am a south indian and i want to do my B.E. in U.S. As i have finished 10th this year after completing my 12th i wish 2 stdy in harvard what should i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?