20th February 2015, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

PG in Hotel Management is possible after B.Sc Computers?

Good morning sir,
I have completed my b.sc(computers),now iam working in company but i want do pg in hotel management.
Is it possible do now?

Related Questions:
  1. PG in Hotel Management is possible after B.Sc Computers? -- [New]
  2. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  3. Is it possible to join BSc Hotel Management after passing 1st year diploma in hotel management
  4. What is the eligibility for hotel management course? I have done graduation in BSc Chemistry
  5. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  6. Is there any way to get admission in Hotel Management? I am doing BSc Life Sciences and want to do hotel management course
  7. Eligibility to join BSc hotel management as lateral entry?
  8. What is the scope in Hotel Management course? Do we need to have Maths for this course?
  9. Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?
  10. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  11. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  12. How can I convert diploma into BSc degree in hotel management? I have completed 3 years diploma in hotel management affiliated with Alagappa University
  13. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  14. BSc Hotel management Course Scope and Colleges offering this course?
  15. Which course is better for me after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism
  16. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  17. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
22nd February 2015, 05:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PG in Hotel Management is possible after B.Sc Computers?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is not possible to pursue post graduation in Hotel Management after completion of B.Sc. in Computers if you had not done graduation in Hotel Management earlier. The basic eligibility criteria for post graduation in Hotel Management is you should be atleast a graduate or diploma holder in the field of Hotel Management or related fields. Since you do not satisfy this criteria so you cannot undertake post graduation in Hotel Management at this moment. You can pursue undergraduate or diploma course and then go for post graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?