1st August 2011, 05:56 PM
Ravi_chandran

Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?

i have completed Bsc Caterin Science & Hotel Management and Have three years experience in Hotel & Resorts.......so can i get jobs in Indian Raillway Department....am i eligible for that..pls let me know sir....

Related Questions:
  1. How to join catering jobs in IRCTC after B.Sc in catering science and hotel Management?
  2. How to get employment in railways? I have completed Hotel Management Catering and Tourism with 5 years of experience
  3. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get a job in Indian Air Force after completing Hotel and Catering Management(I am a female)? What are the necessary requirements?
  5. Can I get Job in Indian Railways having completed Hotel Management course and with 6 months of experience?
  6. Am I eligible for 3 years LLB after B.Sc Hotel Management?
  7. How to join Army after passing BSc in Hotel Management Catering and Technology
  8. How can I get a job in Indian Railway after completing BSc degree in hotel management
  9. How to apply for railway catering job after completing hotel management 3 years diploma?
  10. Job in Government sector for Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology fresher?
  11. How can I join HM after passing 12th class?
  12. Can i find job in Indian Railway being a hotel management student?
  13. Can I get a job after completing BSc Hotel Management as a Chef in Indian Navy
  14. Can I get a job after completing BSc Hotel Management as a Chef in Indian Navy?
  15. List of colleges offering culinary arts courses in Hyderabad?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in any IHM college if I have taken 20000 rank? -- [New]
  17. Having Maths in 12th will create any problem to become Chef?
  18. How to do MBA in Marketing after doing BMS? What is the fees?
4th October 2011, 07:51 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?

Yes dude you can get job in indian railways catering department and as you said you have three yers of experience so that will be very helpful to you in that case. So what you need to do is give a written test conducted by them twice a year. First one in month of august and secong in december. So prepare yourself weel for that. And after you will clear the written test then their will be a short personal interview of yours and after that you are selected. So all the best to you.
6th October 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?

now i m in 3rd semester and after completing my hotel management course,i m doig in railway job plz send me wich type of job would be offer me.
2nd November 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

where i can get the form in catering jobs
17th January 2013, 08:59 PM
Tarlochan chand

[QUOTE=tarlochan chand +919459095496] i do Bsc Caterin Science & Hotel Management and Have three years experience in Hotel & Resorts.......so can i get jobs in Indian Raillway Department....am i eligible for that..pls let me know sir....
27th March 2014, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

how to get govt.job in ministry of railways after 12 pass with science stream...?
22nd March 2020, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I'm doing Bsc in hospitality and catering service and after completing my course I want to join in irctc job . For this what will I do ? Please suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?