1st March 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get job in Petroleum Industry for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate? List of companies?

Hello Sir, I have done M.Sc in Organic Chemistry. I want to work in any petroleum industry. So, I would like to know that it is possible or not? If it is possible then name some companies. I have no objection with private or government companies.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get job in Petroleum Industry for M.Sc(Physical Chemistry) postgraduate? List of companies?
  2. Possibility to get job in Chemical Industry for M.Sc(Biotechnology) postgraduate? List of companies?
  3. Possibility to get job in Automobile Industry for MSc(Electronics) postgraduate? List of companies? -- [New]
  4. What is the process of selection in Petroleum industry in any job?
  5. What are the job opportunities available after completion of M.Sc in chemistry?
  6. Which Indian oil company is near Chhattisgarh region?
  7. What are the jobs for mechanical engineering in AP?
  8. Job opportunities after B.Sc Chemistry? What to do ti get in Petroleum Industry?
  9. Can I study petroleum engineering after B.Sc Chemistry? List of best colleges for lateral entry?
  10. Apart from Teaching, what are the job opportunities for Chemistry postgraduate?
  11. Job opportunities in Private Sector for M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  12. Possibility to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) for Technology Diploma holder? Scope and job prospects of Petroleum Engineer?
  13. Which subjects should I study in my secondary school so as to join the Petrochemical Engineering? Which university is the best for Petrochemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of best private and foreign companies for job after B.Tech in Petroleum & Petrochemical Engineering? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure?
  15. Details about Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Administration course? Scope and future after completion of this course?
  16. Which companies are offering winter internship in Petroleum field?
  17. What are the jobs after doing BS Biochemistry?
  18. What is the scope of studying BSc(Industrial Science)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?