13th February 2016, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the process of selection in Petroleum industry in any job?

Hello sir/madam,
My name is sriram and i am doing my btech in petroelum engineering stream. I would like to know about the job options in petroleum industry and the process of selection on any job in the petroleum industry. Please help me with the required information.

24th March 2016, 06:05 PM
userdefined

Default Re: What is the process of selection in Petroleum industry in any job?

Petroleum Engineering is one of the rarest department which has a good scope in the the present situation and future as well. You can try for GATE exam since most of the petroleum companies are in the hands of the Government. IOCL, ONCL, BPCL, HPCL, CPCL, GAIL are some of petroleum companies that are actually PSU's. Some private companies are Reliance, SHELL etc. are also Petroleum Companies. Petroleum Engineers are very much demand in Middle East Countries which are the Oil rich countries in the world.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?