1st April 2017, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

List of best private and foreign companies for job after B.Tech in Petroleum & Petrochemical Engineering? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure?

Hello sir, I am in final year of B.Tech in Petroleum & Petrochemical Engineering and after it want to get a good job. Provide me list of best private and foreign companies for job? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Petrochemical engineering course better? Top Petrochemical engineering colleges in Karnataka?
  2. What is the process of selection in Petroleum industry in any job?
  3. B.tech in petroleum Engineering after completing diploma in petrochemical?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in petrochemical engineering?
  5. Does Oil India Limited, Reliance Petroleum, ONGC and Petronet LNG invites application for internship in Petrochemical engineering? Procedure for it?
  6. Commerce student can do Petroleum or Petrochemical engineering?
  7. How to switch from cement sector to petrochemical or petroleum refining sector?
  8. Possibility to get job in Petroleum Industry for M.Sc(Physical Chemistry) postgraduate? List of companies?
  9. Procedure to get job in IOCL after B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering?
  10. Chances of good job after 90% marks in ECE branch
  11. Which Indian oil company is near Chhattisgarh region?
  12. How to get job in big private companies after Petroleum Engineering from DIT University?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  14. gate hall ticket not received yet, I applied online -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List top companies offering job to B.E. Civil students in India? Procedure of selection?
  16. How can I become Telecom Officer in any Telecom company being a B.E.(E&TC) 7th semester student? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for it?
  17. Am I eligible to sit for Infosys Campus Interview having scored 58% in 12th standard?
  18. List of best jobs to try out after completion of engineering?
8th April 2017, 12:40 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best private and foreign companies for job after B.Tech in Petroleum & Petrochemical Engineering? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure?

List of Best Private and Foreign Companies after B.Tech in Petroleum and Petrochemical Engineering:

There are some of the companies that offer job opportunities for Petroleum background students.

>> Anewa Engineering Private Limited
Ph. No: 040 4032 6776
Address: #301, 2nd Floor, Srinilaya Cyber Spazio, Road No 2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana-500033
http://www.anewa.in/

>> Joshi Oil and Gas
Ph. No: 079 2754 0029
Address: 402, Heritage, Osmanpura, Off Ashram Road, Osmanura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat-380013
http://www.joshioilandgas.com/

>> Cairn India
Click here for Careers Section
https://www.cairnindia.com/

>> Aakash Exploration
Ph. No: 079 6542 3366
Address: 424, 4th Floor, Shukan Mall, Behind Visat Petrol Pump, Sabarmati, Ahmedabad, Gujarat-380005
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?