27th January 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to secure distance MBA admission without any entrance exam for BTech graduate?

Sir, I have finished my BTech course and now I am interested to study MBA course from any distance university without appearing in any kind of entrance exam. So, is it possible for me to secure admission without any entrance exam?

3rd February 2019, 04:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to secure distance MBA admission without any entrance exam for BTech graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have finished my BTech course and now I am interested to study MBA course from any distance university without appearing in any kind of entrance exam. So, is it possible for me to secure admission without any entrance exam?

BTech graduates can study MBA without any entrance examination in some universities like Annamalai University. Candidates who have obtained any degree (except 10+2+2 format) or an equivalent examination, are eligible to study MBA at Annamalai University. Candidates are admitted to the MBA course twice in a year. Interested candidates can fill up the application and submit it with the documents required for the admission to study MBA. Candidates can contact the officer in the Annamalai University study center for more details regarding admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?