8th July 2018, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to secure MS admission in Abroad for BTech graduate with 2 years gap?

Hello everyone, I have done my BTech last year and preparing for GRE now. I want to appear in GRE next year so that I can study MS in Abroad. But it will be 2 years gap. So, is it possible to secure admission in Abroad with 2 years gap?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study abroad after 8 years of gap?
  2. Possibility to secure BEd admission for BCom(H) graduate?
  3. Is TANCET mandatory to study part time MBA course? Possibility to study MBA after a gap of 5 years for BTech graduate?
  4. Possibility to secure MSc(Maths) admission in Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University without studied 12th being a BTech graduate?
  5. Possibility to study in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 5.1 CGPA in BTech CSE? Can I get stipend for study in Abroad?
  6. Can I try for engineering in Abroad after 5 years of gap? Will I get Visa for it?
  7. Possibility to secure BTech 2nd year admission for Diploma Mechanical student?
  8. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  9. Is GRE enough to secure MS admission in Germany?
  10. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate with less than 60% in B.E.?
  11. Possibility to apply for B.Ed after a gap of 9 years of completing graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to secure admission in 2nd year for a candidate who quit after 1st year of BCom with a year gap?
  13. Possibility to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate who has rejoined B.Com final year after 3 years of gap?
  14. Possibility to study MS in streams other than IT/CS through GRE for B.E.(Information Technology) graduate?
  15. Can i continue my study in abroad after gap of some years?
  16. How to secure MCA admission in Abroad for BCA(H) student? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to study abroad after having 2 years gap in my engineering?
  18. Whether 2 years gap during my B.Com studied will affect my visa for studies in abroad?
13th July 2018, 12:46 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to secure MS admission in Abroad for BTech graduate with 2 years gap?

Yes, it is possible to secure admission to pursue MS in Abroad with 2 years gap of GRE test. Your graduate record examination (GRE) test score is valid for five years after you took the test.*
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?