15th December 2018, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to secure job in Wipro Technologies for BTech graduate who had 2 backlogs?

Hi everyone, I have completed my BTech now. But I had 2 backlogs during my BTech course. Now, I want to join Wipro Technologies. So, please let me know about that is it possible for me to secure job in Wipro Technologies?

13th January 2019, 06:35 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to secure job in Wipro Technologies for BTech graduate who had 2 backlogs?

There will be a problem if you have existing backlogs in bachelor's degree in technology. Job aspirants with backlogs are not eligible for recruitment drive.

Eligibility criteria for Wipro recruitment drive:

1. You must have minimum of 60% marks throughout 10th, 12th and bachelor's degree.

2. No existing backlogs allowed.

3. Maximum of two years of academic gap allowed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?