10th March 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in Manipal Institute of Technology for B.Tech(Biotechnology) graduate?

Sir, I have completed my B.Tech with Biotechnology. Now, I am interested in Biomedical Engineering. Kindly let me know I can do M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering in Manipal Institute of Technology? Is it possible for me?

21st April 2018, 07:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in Manipal Institute of Technology for B.Tech(Biotechnology) graduate?

No, you are not eligible to study M.Tech (Biomedical Engineering) course in Manipal Institute of Technology after completion of your B.Tech (Biotechnology) course. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing M.Tech (Biomedical Engineering) course, you should have passed B.E/B.Tech or AMIE or equivalent in Bio-medical or Medical Electronics or Electrical & Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Telecommunication or Instrumentation Engineering from a recognised university. So, being a B.Tech (Biotechnology) graduate, you are not eligible to study M.Tech (Biomedical Engineering ( course in Manipal Institute of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?