24th September 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Biochemistry) if qualified in entrance exam for Chemistry?

Hi,
l have cleared M.Sc entrance of Andhra University for Chemistry but I want do M.Sc in Biochemistry. Can I get admission by this entrance exam or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study part time PhD in Kochi for M.Phil(Organic Chemistry) candidate?
  2. Can I do part time PhD in Anna University being a Lecturer?
  3. Procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce in Pune University for M.Phil postgraduate?
  4. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in University of Delhi if secured 48% in B.Sc?
  5. Study Materials of Chemistry for preparation of AMU B.Tech entrance exam
  6. How to do parttime Ph.D in Hindi?
  7. Requirements to study Naval Architecture in India and Abroad for 12th qualified girl candidate?
  8. How to do M.Tech after doing B.Tech in IT?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in Delhi University? Last date of form submission?
  10. How to do M.Tech Biotechnology after doing MSc Biochemistry from Kurukshetra University
  11. What I have to do after passing 12th science with 71.2%?
  12. Syllabus, marks distribution and tips for preparation of AMU entrance exam for admission in B.Sc(H) in Bio-Chemistry, Botany and Zoology?
  13. Procedure to do distance PhD in Communication for a Professor who has completed M.Phil?
  14. How should I study for the entrance exam of Chemistry and Physics for AIPMT entrance exam?
  15. Can I take admission in MSc Organic Chemistry after completing graduation in chemistry without having Maths in 12th? Is there any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get admission into Ph.D course in chemistry?
  17. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  18. What's the date of admission for my B.Ed course? I had qualified B.Ed entrance exam? Can I get a seat in durgapur for my B.Ed course?
21st April 2018, 08:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Biochemistry) if qualified in entrance exam for Chemistry?

If university has conducted entrance exam for chemistry, then there is no chance of using that score for giving admission in some other course like biochemistry.

University might have conducted a different entrance exam for admission in those courses. Hence, it would not be possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?