10th March 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Structure Engineering in Post Graduation for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 5th semester student?

Hello friends, I am a student of Civil Engineering in B.Tech 5th semester. Now, I have an interest in Structure Engineering. So, is there any chance for me to study Structure Engineering in Post Graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Oceanography in Post Graduation for B.Tech(Marine Engineering) 5th semester student?
  2. Possibility to study 6th semester of B.Com from Madras University if, studied up to 5th semester of academic year 2012-15?
  3. Eligibility to continue 3rd semester of Civil Engineering in abroad after detaining 4th and 5th semester?
  4. Should I change college to study correspondence CSE 5th semester being a BTech regular student? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Chance of getting promoted to 5th semester for Diploma Electrical student who got backlog in all subjects?
  6. Am I eligible to write 5th semester external exams if I have 6 backlogs?
  7. Can I do M.Tech with signals and systems specialization? Is there good scope for it in future?
  8. What kind of posts are available in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student? Can I appear in Indian Railway recruitment exam in my final semester?
  9. Can I get a job after scoring 80% in 5th semester computer science engineering?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  11. Requirements to study M.Tech in University of Hamburg, Germany for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 5th semester student?
  12. Does GAIL offer an Internship to BTech Environmental Engineering 5th semester student?
  13. Possibility to join NDA for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in L&T for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?
  15. How to crack GATE exam? I am a student of 5th semester
  16. Possibility to study PhD in Structure Engineering for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  17. List of companies offering an Internship to BE(Polymer Engineering) 5th semester student in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  18. How can I apply for Internship being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
21st April 2018, 09:34 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Structure Engineering in Post Graduation for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 5th semester student?

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue Master's in Structural Engineering course:

Yes, there is a possibility for you to pursue M.E/ M.Tech in Structural Engineering course after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering course. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this course,

>> Candidates must have completed their B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below streams to be eligible.
* Civil Engineering
* Civil and Structural Engineering
* Chemical Engineering
* Environmental Engineering
* Energy and Environment Engineering..etc.,

>> As you are doing B.Tech 5th Semester, I suggest you to first pursue Bachelor's Degree successfully. Then you are required to appear in GATE Examination or concerned college's Master's Degree course from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured in Bachelor's Degree is 60% marks.
21st April 2018, 04:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Structure Engineering in Post Graduation for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 5th semester student?

Yes, you can very much opt for M.Tech or M.E in Structural Engineering after the completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering as you are eligible for it.
Candidates after the completion of B.Tech or B.E in Civil Engineering from a recognized University are very much eligible to apply for the Masters degree in Structural Engineering from different Universities. Candidates must have a valid GATE scorecard for Masters degree admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?