4th October 2018, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MA(Media & Communication) for BA(Journalism) graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have been done with my Graduation. I have secured 56% in my BA(Journalism). Now, I want to do MA(Media & Communication). But I don’t know that whether it is possible for me or not. Kindly let me know if it is possible. Thank you!

9th October 2018, 01:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MA(Media & Communication) for BA(Journalism) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have been done with my Graduation. I have secured 56% in my BA(Journalism). Now, I want to do MA(Media & Communication). But I don’t know that whether it is possible for me or not. Kindly let me know if it is possible. Thank you!

Yes, it is possible to study an MA (Media & Communication) for BA (Journalism) graduate. Candidates who have passed a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible to study an MA (Media & Communication). Therefore, candidates who have completed a BA (Journalism) course can study MA (Media & Communication) course. Candidates have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to study an MA (Media & Communication).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?