17th November 2017, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management from IIMs? What are the requirements for it?

I am doing BBA and after it want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management. Please tell me can I study it from IIMs? What are the requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course? Fees required for it?
  2. Requirements to apply for PG Diploma(Logistics & Supply Chain Management) course in Indian Institute of Materials Management, Chennai?
  3. Is Indian Institute of logistic Chennai the right place to do MBA?
  4. Which is better to study in MBA among Logistics & Supply Chain Management and Data Analytics?
  5. Top Business colleges in India providing Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management? Entrance exams for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is better among Airline & Airport Management and Logistics & Supply Chain Management to study in MBA?
  7. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Production Supervisor? Which course should I pursue to become a Production Supervisor?
  8. Is MBA in Supply Chain & Logistic Management favourable for female candidate?
  9. List of top colleges to study Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course? Entrance exams for admission?
  10. Is MBA in logistics chain supply management useful for girls
  11. How to study MBA in Supply Chain Management from IIMs? What should I do for it?
  12. Can I pursue Diploma in Supply Chain Management if got 39% in B.Com?
  13. Top colleges in south India providing MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management?
  14. Symbiosis offers distance learning course in Psychology?
  15. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Production and Operations Management course from IIMs? Eligibility criteria and fees required to study the course?
  16. Logistics or Supply Chain Management, which one has wide scope? -- [New]
  17. List of AICTE approved Open Universities which offer Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management course in West Bengal?
  18. List of short term courses after BSc degree
20th November 2017, 05:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management from IIMs? What are the requirements for it?

You need to crack CAT with an excellent score to get admission at IIM for any PG diploma course in management stream. Just make sure that you are well prepared for it.

IIMs offer only PG diploma courses, and admission will be on the basis of CAT score and GD&PI. You only need a degree with 50% marks to apply for CAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?