27th June 2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Whether Allahabad University offer M.A.(Journalism & Mass Communication)? Eligibility to study for Political Science graduate?

Dear Sir,
I would like to know that is Allahabad University offer Master of Arts in Journalism & Mass Communication? Please let me know as I want to do M.A. in this field. I have done B.A. in Political Science. So, am I eligible or not to study this M.A.?

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D in Sociology is a good option for PG in Sociology, Political Science and Journalism & Mass Communication student?
  2. How to get a job in mass communication?
  3. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to study M.A.(Criminology & Police Administration) for Political Science graduate?
  6. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student? -- [New]
  7. What should I study further after completing 10th NIOS with English, Bengali, Political Science, Home Science, Sociology, Mass Communication and Data Entry?
  8. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Courses available after completing B.A course?
  10. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Mass Communication in Southern India?
  12. Detailed information and list of universities which offer PG Diploma in Media Relations course for B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) graduate?
  13. Can a computer science graduation from Mumbai University get admission for PG mass communication? What is the duration of the course?
  14. Best 3 institute for Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication?
  15. When the semester will be started for PGDM course in Take One School, Delhi?
  16. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  17. When PhD(Mass Communication) entrance exam will be conducted by Allahabad University?
  18. Is there any course of mass communication in Allahabad University
28th June 2016, 05:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Allahabad University offer M.A.(Journalism & Mass Communication)? Eligibility to study for Political Science graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I would like to know that is Allahabad University offer Master of Arts in Journalism & Mass Communication? Please let me know as I want to do M.A. in this field. I have done B.A. in Political Science. So, am I eligible or not to study this M.A.?
Sorry, the M.A Journalism and Mass Communication course is not available in Allahabad University. The applicant can study the course in other institutions like Amity School of Communication. Candidate must have passed Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized university. The duration of the course is two years. The course is available in the following institutions;

- Amity School of Communication - Official Website
- IGNOU - Official Website
- Madras University - Official Website
- Mumbai University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?