14th May 2016, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

List of specializations available to study in MS in Norway for Electronics & Communication graduate?

Hello,
I am a B.Tech student in India. What all MS specializations are available for an Electronics and Communication B.Tech graduate in Norway and what are the admission procedures for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MS in Computer Science in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) graduate? Specializations related to Computer Science?
  2. Any chances to get admission in MS at Norway having 59% in BE?
  3. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  4. List of colleges with admission procedure offering M.Tech course in Abroad to B.Tech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) candidate? Specializations to study in M.Tech?
  5. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  6. Integrated B.Tech and M.Tech or Dual course B.Tech and then M.Tech?
  7. Which course is better to do M.Tech for ECE?
  8. Specializations available to study in B.Tech for Diploma student of Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. What should I do after completing diploma in ECE?
  10. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  11. Which is the best course in M.Tech? I have scored 7252 rank in PGECET
  12. Can I Join MCA without Maths as a subject in 12th?
  13. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. ONGC graduate trainee exam study material for electronics and communication
  15. Where should I study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)?
  16. Job opportunities for Electronics & Communication Diploma Engineer in Allahabad?
  17. Syllabus for STA B post (1090) for Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Telecommunication?
  18. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
15th May 2016, 06:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of specializations available to study in MS in Norway for Electronics & Communication graduate?

There are many specializations available after electronics and communication engineering course. You should go for the one in which you have interest. The admission is basically done on the basis of entrance exams like IELTS and interview along with resume and statement of purpose. The specializations available are :-

- Communication engineering
- Embedded systems
- RF and Microwave engineering
- VLSI
- Electrical and Computer science engineering
15th May 2016, 06:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of specializations available to study in MS in Norway for Electronics & Communication graduate?

There are many specializations available after electronics and communication engineering course. You should go for the one in which you have interest. The admission is basically done on the basis of entrance exams like IELTS and interview along with resume and statement of purpose. The specializations available are :-

- Communication engineering
- Embedded systems
- RF and Microwave engineering
- VLSI
- Electrical and Computer science engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?