29th January 2019, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MSc(Medical Physics) for BSc(Physics) student?

Hello everyone, I am in 1st year of my BSc with Physics Honours. After completing my Graduation, I want to study MSc with Medical Physics. So, is it possible for me to do Post Graduation in this specialization?

9th February 2019, 04:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MSc(Medical Physics) for BSc(Physics) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am in 1st year of my BSc with Physics Honours. After completing my Graduation, I want to study MSc with Medical Physics. So, is it possible for me to do Post Graduation in this specialization?

Possibility to study MSc (Medical Physics) for a BSc (Physics) student is high. Candidates who have qualified a BSc Physics degree with Mathematics as ancillary subject or BSc Zoology degree with Physics as ancillary subject with not less than 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study MSc (Medical Physics) course. Therefore, candidates who have passed BSc Physics with Mathematics as ancillary subject are eligible to study the MSc (Medical Physics). Duration of the MSc (Medical Physics) course is two years.
9th February 2019, 10:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MSc(Medical Physics) for BSc(Physics) student?

After completing your BSc with Physics Honours, you can apply for admission in MSc(Medical Physics). Interested candidates who have passed B.Sc with Physics as the main subject/ applied physics/ electronic engineering from a recognized university are eligible to study MSc(Medical Physics). Candidates should have strong skills in English. Admission to MSc(Medical Physics) is done through written test and interview.

Last edited by ppsahu; 10th February 2019 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?