29th January 2019, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MSc(Anatomy) being a BSc(Nursing) student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying BSc with Nursing course. I am interested in Anatomy and I want to do MSc with this specialization. I would like to know that am I eligible to study MSc with this specialization?

9th February 2019, 03:44 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MSc(Anatomy) being a BSc(Nursing) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying BSc with Nursing course. I am interested in Anatomy and I want to do MSc with this specialization. I would like to know that am I eligible to study MSc with this specialization?

Applicants who have passed BSc Zoology, Botany, Bio-Science or Biology, BSMS, BUMS, BAMS, BHMS, BDS, BPT with at least 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study the MSc Medical Anatomy course in various medical colleges in India. Duration of the MSc Medical Anatomy is three years. Being a BSc (Nursing) student, you are not eligible to study the MSc Medical Anatomy course. You can find the details in the college website link given

SRM University - Official Website

Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences - Official Website
9th February 2019, 08:28 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

M.Sc in Anatomy Eligibility:

A student must have passed BSc with minimum one subject of biological Sciences/BAMS/MBBS/BHMS/BPT/B.Pharm or any other equivalent graduation from a recognised University.
BSc graduates with Physics and Chemistry optional could be considered for admission to this course.

Entrance exam: There are many colleges set entrance exam as a Criterion to get into this course like Manipal University.

Being BSc nursing student you are eligible to pursue this course.
9th February 2019, 10:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to study MSc(Anatomy) being a BSc(Nursing) student. In order to be eligible to study MSc(Anatomy), you must have done BSc with minimum one subject of Biological Sciences/BAMS/MBBS/BHMS/ BPT/ B. Pharm or any other equivalent degree from a recognized University. MSc(Anatomy) is 2 years duration of post graduation course.

Last edited by ppsahu; 10th February 2019 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?