5th August 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Nuclear Physics being a B.Sc(Physics) last year student? Possibility to become a Junior Scientist in BARC?

Sir,
I am going to do B.Sc with Physics in last year. I will keep my subject which is Physics. But I want to study Nuclear Physics. What should I do for this? After completing B.Sc with Physics can I get a job? Can I get job as a Junior Scientist in BARC?

10th August 2015, 06:07 PM
mrss

Default Re: How can I study Nuclear Physics being a B.Sc(Physics) last year student? Possibility to become a Junior Scientist in BARC?

Essentially physics is the study of the entire universe.From studying stars far beyond earth, to explaining the shape of water droplet. Physics degree offer students the chance to understand the world around them in all its economy and complexity.
To study physics at university it is likely that you'll be required to have completed secondary level qualifications in both physics and mathematics.
Those who study physics will graduate in three (or) four years with a B.sc .Some universities offer the option to continue studying for an additional one (or) two years graduation with M.phys (or) M.sci.
18th April 2021, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I study Nuclear Physics being a B.Sc(Physics) last year student? Possibility to become a Junior Scientist in BARC?

sir, I have completed my MSC in nuclear physics. DO i have a chance to apply for OCES examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?