29th January 2019, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in GATE to study MTech(Chemical Engineering) in SVNIT-Surat?

Hello everyone, I want to do MTech with Chemical Engineering in SVNIT-Surat. I would like to know that what cutoff marks is needed in GATE so that I can secure admission for this MTech course in this institute?

9th February 2019, 10:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff score required in GATE to study MTech(Chemical Engineering) in SVNIT-Surat?

Cutoff score required in GATE is the minimum qualifying score to be eligible for admission into MTech(Chemical Engineering) in SVNIT-Surat. There is no fixed cutoff. Cutoff score required in GATE varies each year. There are various factors that determines the SVNIT Surat cutoff for GATE such as;

Total number of candidate appearing for GATE,

Total number of applications received for the admission of specific course,

Difficulty level of GATE question paper,

Previous year's cutoff trends at SVNIT Surat.

Last edited by ppsahu; 10th February 2019 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?