25th February 2017, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Post Graduation in Customer Relationship Management from IIMs? List of other colleges with admission procedure?

Hello sir, I am graduate and want to study Post Graduation in Customer Relationship Management. Can I study it from IIMs? List of other colleges with admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D after completing Post Graduation in Programming Management? List of the Universities/colleges and admission procedure?
  2. Possibility to study Diploma Engineering after 12th? Procedure to get admission? List of colleges to study this course?
  3. How to do MBA after passing 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the future of MBA? I have passed 12th commerce
  5. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Paramedical if completed B.Sc in Biochemistry? List of colleges with admission procedure in Chennai?
  6. University of Mumbai Science - Information Technology TYBSc 6th Sem Customer Relationship Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc candidate in US? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Possibility to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management for B.Sc(Chemistry) student? Entrance exam to get admission?
  9. Eligibility criteria for doing Post Graduation in Business Management?
  10. What is the exam date for the post of customer relationship assistant(CTA)?
  11. Can a BCA holder study MBA in Airlines and Airport Management course? List of colleges and admission procedure for it?
  12. Scope of MBA with LLB and preferred specialization for MBA?
  13. List of best institutions to study Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality with admission procedure?
  14. Possibility to study PhD without M.Phil for English Literature postgraduate? List good universities with admission procedure?
  15. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Physics) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?
  17. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  18. List of colleges which provides admission to do MBA with less than 50% marks in graduation?
31st December 2017, 04:05 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Post Graduation in Customer Relationship Management from IIMs? List of other colleges with admission procedure?

Yes you are eligible to pursue Post Graduation in Customer Relationship Management from IIM. You should write entrance examination conducted by college itself and after passing it you will be eligible to get admission.

List of some of the colleges to pursue post graduation are as follows:-
St. Stephen’s College
Delhi University
Loyola College
Christ University
Hansraj College
Fergusson College
Madras Christian College
Hindu College
BHU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?