15th April 2015, 12:28 PM
vghxg

Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Paramedical if completed B.Sc in Biochemistry? List of colleges with admission procedure in Chennai?

Hello,
I want to study Paramedical in Post Graduation.
I have done my B.Sc in Biochemistry.
So please tell me I am eligible or not?
And also tell me about the colleges in Chennai
and procedure for getting admission.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  2. List of paramedical courses offered in Chennai college? What is the admission procedure?
  3. List of paramedical courses offered in Chennai? What is the admission procedure?
  4. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  5. What is the future scope for biochemistry? I have completed graduation
  6. Am I eligible to appear for Lectureship Exam having completed Post Graduation in Biochemistry in 1987? Which subject is a good choice for me for this Exam?
  7. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
  8. List of top colleges for doing CA in Chennai? What's the admission procedure and fee structure?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in medical entrance exam? I am studying BSc Biochemistry
  10. List of the best private institutes which are well recognized for admission in MSc Clinical Biochemistry? I have done my graduation
  11. How to study in BSc Criminology after completing 12th in computer science? List of the colleges in Chennai
  12. Best government colleges in Kerala offering Paramedical Course? Is there a published rank list for paramedical admission?
  13. Can I be eligible for TET? I have completed BSc Biochemistry
  14. Does Mysore University offers M.Sc program through distance learning in Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Genetics?
  15. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D after completing Post Graduation in Programming Management? List of the Universities/colleges and admission procedure?
  16. List of government recognized colleges in Mumbai and Thane? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  18. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
15th April 2015, 09:40 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Paramedical if completed B.Sc in Biochemistry? List of colleges with admission procedure in Chennai?

Yes, you are eligible to study Post Graduation in Paramedical after completing B.Sc in Biochemistry.

Top 25 Pharmacy Colleges in India

NIPER, Mohali
University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Punjab University
Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal
Bombay College of Pharmacy, Kalina, Mumbai
JSS College of Pharmacy, Ooty
University College of Pharmaceutical Sci, Kakatiya University, Warangal
L.M. College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad
Department of Pharmaceutical Sci, Dr. H.S. Gour University, Sagar, MP
Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), Mumbai (erstwile UDCT)
Pharmacy Group, BITS, Pilani
Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering, IT-BHU
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, BIT Mesra, Ranchi
JSS College of Pharmacy, Mysore
Delhi Instt. of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research, New Delhi
Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
Poona College of Pharmacy, Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune
Dept. of Pharmacy, MS University, Baroda
Dept. of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Nagpur University
College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Andhra University
School of Pharmacy, Devi Ahilya University, Indore
Goa College of Pharmacy, Panaji, Goa
Faculty of Pharmacy, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
KLEU's Collee of Pharmacy, Belgaum, Karnataka
Department of Pharmacy, Madras Medical College
Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Jadavpur University

Admission is held via GPAT exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?