13th July 2019, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to continue MCom of Delhi University if secured job in Gujarat?

Hi friends, I have completed 1st semester of MCom course from Delhi University. Now, I am moving to Gujarat as I got the job over there. So, is it possible to continue my MCom course from this university?

15th July 2019, 06:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to continue MCom of Delhi University if secured job in Gujarat?

It will depend on the kind of mode you are studying. If it is a regular M.Com degree course then you will not be able to continue it along with a job because attending classes will not be possible at all.

Only in case of correspondence or distance mode courses, you will be able to pursue the course along with your job because you just have to appear for exams for such courses.
15th July 2019, 08:45 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to continue MCom of Delhi University if secured job in Gujarat?

Yes it is possible to pursue M.Com from DU even after securing job also.
You can pursue Master’s from Distance Mode as because after job it is not possible to pursue studies from regular mode as you have to attend classes regularly which is no possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?