16th November 2017, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I continue diploma course in IT after 6 years gap in Gujarat Technological University?

Can I continue diploma course in IT after 6 years gap in Gujarat Technological University? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to fulfil to rejoin and complete the course? Hope that I will get the answer to the same soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to continue studying engineering after a gap of 8 years since I completed my Diploma? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics?
  3. Can I continue diploma studies after few years gap?
  4. How to download question papers of last 2 years of Gujarat Technological University
  5. Gujarat Technological University Aeronautical Engineering (Semester-I) Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Last 3 years question papers of diploma civil engineering 5 semesters? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Gujarat Technological University MBA 1st Sem Principles of Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Can I write B.Com final year exam after 5 years of gap?
  9. Gujarat Technological University Aeronautical Engineering (Semester-I Computer Programming & Utilization) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Gujarat Technological University MCA 2nd Sem-Computer Oriented Numerical Methods Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Gujarat Technological University MCA First Sem Fundamental of Programming Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Can I complete my graduation after 10 years of gap?
  13. Entrance exam to study B.Tech 2nd year in Gujarat Technical University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  14. Gujarat Technological University Aeronautical Engineering (Semester-I Communication Skills) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. What are the options available to continue studies after some gap?
  16. Can I continue my B.Sc after 6 years of study gap? What is the procedure to do so?
  17. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  18. Is it possible for me to continue doing TYB.Com if I have a gap of 9 years?
17th November 2017, 11:43 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I continue diploma course in IT after 6 years gap in Gujarat Technological University?

No you are not allowed to continue diploma after 6 year gap as this is too much time to join it again. Basically you can rejoin your studies after 3-4 years maximum along with a proper reason and proper documents but 6 years are too late.

You need to start from the beginning thus you need to register yourself again and have to do all formalities related to new admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?